Daikin Air Purifier & Humidifier MCK55YPVM
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Item added to your cart
Daikin Air Purifier & Humidifier MCK55YPVM, Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia
Daikin’s new range of Air Purifiers with Streamer Technology is designed to capture, suppress and break down pollutants such as mould, pollen, allergens, odours, formaldehyde, traffic pollution and dust. Perfect for allergy sufferers!
- Suitable for rooms up to 82m²
- Air Purifier and Humidifier in one
- New electrostatic HEPA filter and PM2.5 sensors.
- Wireless remote controller
- Super low maintenance the filter only needs replacing approximately every 10 years* Depending on use.
Humidity plays a big role in a home’s indoor air quality. Low humidity can lead to very dry air, increasing the chance of the spread of airborne viruses and causing the exacerbation of skin irritations such as eczema. In contrast, high humidity can create an ideal breeding ground for asthma and allergy triggers such as dust mites and mould. Now, with Daikin MCK55YPVM, you can purify and humidify your home simultaneously. Thanks to its built-in humidifier with live humidity monitoring, Daikin MCK55YPVM provides a live read on the room’s humidity level and allows you to set your desired humidity from three target settings.
Four layers of filtration
1. Prefilter Captures larger particulates such as dust, bacteria and allergens to ensure unimpeded operations of other filters in the system.
2. Daikin Streamer Technology Discharged high-speed electrons gather powerful oxidative decomposition that continuously removed odours, bacteria and indoor air pollutants such as formaldehyde.
3. High-Efficiency Particulate Filter (HEPA) A maintenance-free electrostatic filter able to remove 99.97% of fine dust particulates
4. Deodorising Filter A maintenance-free electrostatic filter is able to remove 99.97% of fine particulates.
HUMIDIFIER With Daikin's MCK55YPVM, you can purify and humidify your home simultaneously
ULTRA-QUIET OPERATION Whisper-quiet operation with sound levels of as low as 19dBA (in Quiet Mode).
AUTO FAN MODE Airflow is optimised to suit contamination levels detected from the sensors for efficient energy usage.
TURBO MODE High power operation for quick removal of pollutants. Ideal for use when there is a sudden increase of occupants in the room.
TRIPLE DETECTION SENSOR Dust, PM2.5 particles and odour levels are displayed on the top of the unit for easy live monitoring.
ANTI-POLLEN MODE By creating gentle air turbulence from fan speed modulation, pollen is trapped by the air filters before it settles.
Econo Mode Automatically switches between ‘Quiet’ & ‘Low’ operation mode to suit contamination levels. Ideal for sleeping hours.
WIRELESS CONTROLLER A wireless remote controller is included with MC(K)55YPVM models for simple, convenient operation at your fingertips.
What Size Air Conditioner Do I Need?
Having the correct sized air conditioner is important. It allows the system to
- Cool the area effectively
- Remove the correct amount of humidity from the air
- Be the most energy efficient option
- Reduce motor stress on the main components
- Increases reliability and reduces breakdowns
The truth about installing the right size air conditioner is simple. It will give you the most reward, performance and reliable operation for years to come, even on the warmest day of the year in summer.
View our warranty page