We will provide refunds pursuant to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (the “Act”) namely, if the goods you purchased:
a) Are not of merchantable quality;
b) Are not fit for its purpose;
c) Do not match the sample.
You may return goods within 14 days of receipt if A-C above occurs and provide Us with:
1) Proof of purchase by producing the original Tax Invoice or other form of proof such as proof of payment. Your Tax Invoice will be provided on despatch.
2) The Goods listed on the Tax Invoice with all original packaging and manuals enclosed.
3) Suitable ID to identify you as the original purchaser; and
4) Details of the fault or issue with the product and that the fault or issue was not caused by you.
All refunds for an online web sale are made via Air Conditioning Brisbane accounting department once received and processed by customer service. Credit Card or PayPal funds will then be refunded back to the customer’s account by our accounts department. This process may take up to 7 business days to occur.
Subject to the Act non-returnable Items include, but are not limited to:
- Gift cards
- Digital content
- Consumable items (such as batteries)
- Items that are severely damaged or abused
- Where the unique product serial number has been obscured, defaced, removed or does not match records of stock carried at Air Conditioning Brisbane.
- Items that are missing accessories, such as remote controls, cords, and cables
- Etched or otherwise personalised items
- Opened computer software, movies, music and video games
If a Product is damaged on delivery, then you should refuse to take receipt of that Product and notify Us immediately.
If you notice damage to a Product after delivery, you should notify Us immediately and We will arrange for return of the product in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You will be liable for any costs incurred relating to delivery or installation, where the Products have been delivered to you, unless the product is found to be faulty or damaged.
Change of mind:
Air Conditioning Brisbane will offer store credit in the event of 'change of mind' dependant on the situation and at their perusal. Air Conditioning Brisbane reserves the right to refuse returns for change of mind where;
- The product has been received in good working order,
- The product has been removed from its original packaging,
- The purchaser has neglected to return the product in the first 14 days of receipt.
The purchaser will be reliable for all return shipping costs where change of mind is concerned.