Daikin Air Purifier MC40YPMV
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Item added to your cart
Daikin Air Purifier MC40YPVM, Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia
Daikin’s new range of Air Purifiers with Streamer Technology is designed to capture, suppress and break down pollutants such as mould, pollen, allergens, odours, formaldehyde, traffic pollution and dust. Perfect for allergy sufferers!
- Suitable for rooms up to 62m²
- New electrostatic HEPA filter and PM2.5 sensors.
- Super low maintenance the filter only needs replacing approximately every 10 years* Depending on use.
Four layers of filtration
1. Prefilter Captures larger particulates such as dust, bacteria and allergens to ensure unimpeded operations of other filters in the system.
2. Daikin Streamer Technology Discharged high-speed electrons gather powerful oxidative decomposition that continuously removed odours, bacteria and indoor air pollutants such as formaldehyde.
3. High-Efficiency Particulate Filter (HEPA) A maintenance-free electrostatic filter able to remove 99.97% of fine dust particulates
4. Deodorising Filter A maintenance-free electrostatic filter is able to remove 99.97% of fine particulates.
ULTRA-QUIET OPERATION Whisper-quiet operation with sound levels of as low as 19dBA (in Quiet Mode).
AUTO FAN MODE Airflow is optimised to suit contamination levels detected from the sensors for efficient energy usage.
TURBO MODE High power operation for quick removal of pollutants. Ideal for use when there is a sudden increase of occupants in the room.
TRIPLE DETECTION SENSOR Dust, PM2.5 particles and odour levels are displayed on the top of the unit for easy live monitoring.
ANTI-POLLEN MODE By creating gentle air turbulence from fan speed modulation, pollen is trapped by the air filters before it settles.
ECONO MODE Automatically switches between ‘Quiet’ & ‘Low’ operation mode to suit contamination levels. Ideal for sleeping hours.
Use our sizing calculator below to quickly calculate the correct size system for your home or business.
Next, Head to our online store to view our range of air conditioners matching your capacity requirements. From here you can choose to add installation using our installation calculator and add it to your cart, payment options include Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and interest free options like Humm, Zippay and Afterpay. Or get an instant split system or ducted system quote by clicking HERE for a split system quote or HERE for a ducted system quote.
View our warranty page